If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimers for CRITIC and the MUSE
This is a personal blog. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity, unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
All the information on this website – http://www.CRITICandtheMUSE.com – is published in good faith and for general information purpose only. CRITIC and the MUSE does not make any warranties about the completeness, reliability and accuracy of this information. Any action you take upon the information you find on this website (CRITIC and the MUSE), is strictly at your own risk. CRITIC and the MUSE and LGT Management Services will not be liable for any losses and/or damages in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. While we strive to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not imply a recommendation for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content may change without notice and may occur before we have the opportunity to remove a link which may have gone ‘bad’.
Please be also aware that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms which are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the Privacy Policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
Unless stated, all photos are the work of Laura Gemme and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. If used with watermark, no need to credit to Laura Gemme. For any edit to photos, including cropping, please request permission first at email@example.com.
Any downloadable file, including but not limited to pdfs, docs, jpegs, pngs, is provided at the user’s own risk. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages resulting from a corrupted or damaged file.
Comments are welcome and encouraged. However, the blog owner reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profanity
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group
The blog owner is not responsible for the content in comments.
FTC and Affiliate Disclaimer
The Federal Trade Commission has rules for Disclosure Compliance for online media. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, YouTube videos, etc.) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed or partnered with a different company.
In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link, product, or service. Listed below are several ways I offset the costs of running the CRITIC & the MUSE blog.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site:
- Various links on CRITICandtheMUSE.com are affiliate links and will be indicated as such. If you click on the link and make a purchase through that link, I may receive a modest commission. This does NOT affect your cost for the item or service. I greatly appreciate any support through using affiliate links to make purchases so that I can continue providing engaging content through CRITICandtheMUSE.com…thank you!
- I only post affiliate links to product/services that I personally use, support and/or would recommend, whether or not an affiliate agreement were in place.
- I may incorporate network ads and Adsense, both of which I may have some blocking control over…please let me know if you encounter any ads that don’t seem to fit the CRITIC & the MUSE blog and theme.
- AMAZON DISCLOSURE: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.